Jerk chicken burgersby Maggi | 187 days ago | 1367 page views
Barbeque burgers are a classic, but if you’re looking to make the ultimate classic, then Maggi’s jerk chicken burger is for you.
2 pounds of ground chicken
MAGGI jerk seasoning (at least 3 tablespoons)
1/2 cup BBQ sauce (plain)
1 onion finely chopped
Japanese bread crumbs
Ground pepper ( 1 teaspoon)
old cheddar (1 cup, shredded)
Dijon mustard (for topping)
1 red pepper (roasted and cut up)
I can of mangos
1 can of papayas
fresh mint (chopped)
1. Mix the ground chicken with jerk seasoning, BBQ sauce, chopped onion, eggs, breadcrumbs, pepper and put aside in fried for at least 1 hour.
2. After resting for an hour, form meat into patties.
3. Before placing on BBQ, sear in a pan for 1 minute at high heat to crust outside of meat.
4. Place on BBQ for 5-minutes per side, or until done.
5. Take mangos and papayas and mint and blend in blender to make chutney.
6. Top burgers with cheese, red peppers, Dijon and chutney.
7. Serve immediately.